When you find the value in each moment. Go out and see if you can find the thing thats valuable in each person that they're trying to hide
I think it creeps up on you ninja- like. All feels like such an effort for such a while then it gradually dawns on you that you didn’t have to think about it beforehand – you just found yourself there on the mat or outside or wherever you exercise .
I don't really work out but now that I have started to do a daily jog I don't make excuses I'm not perfect though like I was really tired at some point and I only done a 5 minute run….but I want to get better so I'm taking it one step at a time to better myself.
In every morning I wake up and just go to exercise instead of coming up with excuses because I know it will give me unwearable pain. Without work out I feel low whole day and it will cost me a huge amount of strength.
I tried to to choose the easiest method to help me get into the habit. For me, what works is picking a different 10 minute yoga session on YouTube every day. I stay inside, I don’t have to put on shoes – or even change out of my pajamas really – and depending on what I choose it can be energizing, relaxing, pain-relieving, strength-Building, or fat burning. It’s short enough that I can’t make a ton of excuses about why I haven’t done it – just 10 minutes! And I feel a lot better afterwards. Now that I have a baby it’s oddly enough become a treat for myself – a moment of self-care, where I do something good for ME! Seeing it as a gift to myself rather than a chore keeps me motivated to get to it.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴