When you find the value in each moment. Go out and see if you can find the thing thats valuable in each person that they're trying to hide
I think it creeps up on you ninja- like. All feels like such an effort for such a while then it gradually dawns on you that you didn’t have to think about it beforehand – you just found yourself there on the mat or outside or wherever you exercise .
I don't really work out but now that I have started to do a daily jog I don't make excuses I'm not perfect though like I was really tired at some point and I only done a 5 minute run….but I want to get better so I'm taking it one step at a time to better myself.
In every morning I wake up and just go to exercise instead of coming up with excuses because I know it will give me unwearable pain. Without work out I feel low whole day and it will cost me a huge amount of strength.
I tried to to choose the easiest method to help me get into the habit. For me, what works is picking a different 10 minute yoga session on YouTube every day. I stay inside, I don’t have to put on shoes – or even change out of my pajamas really – and depending on what I choose it can be energizing, relaxing, pain-relieving, strength-Building, or fat burning. It’s short enough that I can’t make a ton of excuses about why I haven’t done it – just 10 minutes! And I feel a lot better afterwards. Now that I have a baby it’s oddly enough become a treat for myself – a moment of self-care, where I do something good for ME! Seeing it as a gift to myself rather than a chore keeps me motivated to get to it.
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?