Here are some good meditation resources:
10 minute or less
Nice music or sounds
Mindfulness in general
Not talking about pain or bad feelings or feelings in general
Just thought chit chat to keep me from wandering or falling asleep
I feel like it helps gear me up for the day, but it also centres me. It helps me remember I can take on an challenge that comes my way.
Repeating also encourages that I am saying something nice about myself. My inner critic is incredibly mean to me, and my reminding myself that I am a warrior reminds me that I am bigger then the negative voice in my head.
Of couse try new things, see what works. I'm going to start a meditation journal to help record my progress, thoughts, and preferences. Should be fun! 😊👍
Hope this info helps!
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?