Here are some good meditation resources:
I feel like it helps gear me up for the day, but it also centres me. It helps me remember I can take on an challenge that comes my way.
Repeating also encourages that I am saying something nice about myself. My inner critic is incredibly mean to me, and my reminding myself that I am a warrior reminds me that I am bigger then the negative voice in my head.
10 minute or less
Nice music or sounds
Mindfulness in general
Not talking about pain or bad feelings or feelings in general
Just thought chit chat to keep me from wandering or falling asleep
Hope this info helps!
Of couse try new things, see what works. I'm going to start a meditation journal to help record my progress, thoughts, and preferences. Should be fun! 😊👍
- What is the one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- What is a one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- How do I advance my meditation?
- How long do you meditate.
- How do you fit everything within your schedule?
- How much time do you meditate?
- Why do some people think that you have to go *OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*during meditation
- To what degree do you suppress your thoughts when you meditate? Do you store any or do you let them all go?
- What time of day to meditate works best for you?
- How do you complete the meditation to the end? I always want and fight myself from quitting in the middle.