Here are some good meditation resources:
I feel like it helps gear me up for the day, but it also centres me. It helps me remember I can take on an challenge that comes my way.
Repeating also encourages that I am saying something nice about myself. My inner critic is incredibly mean to me, and my reminding myself that I am a warrior reminds me that I am bigger then the negative voice in my head.
10 minute or less
Nice music or sounds
Mindfulness in general
Not talking about pain or bad feelings or feelings in general
Just thought chit chat to keep me from wandering or falling asleep
Hope this info helps!
Of couse try new things, see what works. I'm going to start a meditation journal to help record my progress, thoughts, and preferences. Should be fun! 😊👍
- Does maintaining an upright seated position while meditating get easier with practice?
- How do you meditate outside house, say at work, without attracting too much attention of people around?
- Do you ever meditate while lying on your back? Is this a valid way to meditate?
- I usually meditate by lying over the ground and closing my eyes… can I do it while doing other postures like Yoga and how to do it
- What’s you’re advice for someone with severe pain syndrome or fibromyalgia? When having bad days, it’s so hard to stick to the routines, the chain breaks so soon and it have physical and emotional pain everytime.
- Do you only use meditate as a point of focus or for anything else? Visualization, reflection, prayer?
- which part of the day do you feel is the best time for you to meditate? thanks!
- What is an ideal duration for meditating? What time of the day/night? Does it matters?
- Sitting on thr floor upright is painful for my back. Are there any suggestions on how to improve my meditation posture?
- Do any of y’all use headspace as a meditation app? How’s it going?