-How is my body feeling, is it trying to tell me something (positive AND negative)? Just let it happen without judgement.
-Where is my mind going, and why? Just let it happen without judgement.
It’s not very interesting but you always have it with you when you are ready to meditate.
Of course you will think about other things.
When you find yourself thinking of other things, just remember you were thinking about your breath, let go of what else you were thinking about, and go back to thinking about your breath.
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?