-How is my body feeling, is it trying to tell me something (positive AND negative)? Just let it happen without judgement.
-Where is my mind going, and why? Just let it happen without judgement.
It’s not very interesting but you always have it with you when you are ready to meditate.
Of course you will think about other things.
When you find yourself thinking of other things, just remember you were thinking about your breath, let go of what else you were thinking about, and go back to thinking about your breath.
- How often/long do you meditate?
- How do you keep meditating and focused?
- At what point in your routine do you meditate: if morning, before/after breakfast; if at night, early/later on in routine?
- Do you meditate in the morning or at night?
- Is it normal for thoughts during meditation to be kind of loud and busy?
- Which meditation do you practice on a daily basis?
- I prefer to meditate at midday. Why does Fabulous insist in meditating in the morning?
- What audio do you use to meditate? If you use any.
- Does it really matter if I do it in the afternoon because I have no time in the morning?
- Do you prefer meditating alone or with a group and why?