In the mornings when I feel ready to let go of thing and be productive or around 5-6 in the afternoon because it’s quiet and peaceful. The sun is setting and it makes everything easier to meditate.
Well with this quarantine, I meditate whenever I feel like it, whenever I stressed, overthinking, overwhelmed, anxious ect. I also meditate to focus and be productive. I suggest incorporating meditation in your daily routine. I personally medicate at least 3 times a day. In the morning, afternoon and at night.
Usually one session first thing in the morning (focus on in breath to energise) then one session at night (focus on the out breath, relaxation)
Morning so I can get grounded and better focus. and right before I fall asleep so I can calm down and float off into bliss!
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??