In the mornings when I feel ready to let go of thing and be productive or around 5-6 in the afternoon because it’s quiet and peaceful. The sun is setting and it makes everything easier to meditate.
Well with this quarantine, I meditate whenever I feel like it, whenever I stressed, overthinking, overwhelmed, anxious ect. I also meditate to focus and be productive. I suggest incorporating meditation in your daily routine. I personally medicate at least 3 times a day. In the morning, afternoon and at night.
Usually one session first thing in the morning (focus on in breath to energise) then one session at night (focus on the out breath, relaxation)
Morning so I can get grounded and better focus. and right before I fall asleep so I can calm down and float off into bliss!
- Do you find meditation more helpful in the morning or the evening?
- How do you keep yourself motivated and disciplined?
- How many hours should you meditate?
- What’s your length goal for meditating? How long do you want to be able to meditate for?
- How long do you meditate for and at what time of day?
- What is your main aim of meditation?
- What is the recommended amount of time to meditate?
- Is it normal to almost go into sleep, then awake in your mind in time for the end of meditation cycle?
- Is it better to do the same meditation multiple times in a row/use the same app/stick to the same teacher, or better to change it up and do a different meditation every day?
- When do you meditate? For how long?