In the mornings when I feel ready to let go of thing and be productive or around 5-6 in the afternoon because it’s quiet and peaceful. The sun is setting and it makes everything easier to meditate.
Well with this quarantine, I meditate whenever I feel like it, whenever I stressed, overthinking, overwhelmed, anxious ect. I also meditate to focus and be productive. I suggest incorporating meditation in your daily routine. I personally medicate at least 3 times a day. In the morning, afternoon and at night.
Usually one session first thing in the morning (focus on in breath to energise) then one session at night (focus on the out breath, relaxation)
Morning so I can get grounded and better focus. and right before I fall asleep so I can calm down and float off into bliss!
- How do you meditate at work without being perceived as “dozing off”?
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?