It takes less than 4 minutes to fry and egg and about 20 minutes to boil one, both taking into account the time to prepare and clean up or wash up afterwards.
However whiles frying the egg you will have to spend all the 4 minutes by the cooker/sink, but when boiling you need only about 2 minutes of your time to fetch water, before, and peel the egg after and wash up the sauce pan, the remaining 18 minutes, you can use productively, reading, exercising, bathing, or doing any other activity you need to.
Chop up some bell peppers, onion, slices of meat, or some other veggies and herbs into small pieces and store in the fridge.
Then in the morning go right for it, crack some eggs in a frying fan, and add some othose ingredients you have ready on hand. Even better is putting the eggs on a role or a small bagel.
Then if you do not have much time you can easily slip the frying pan into the sink and continue with your morning.
Hope this helps! 🙂
- What kind of protein do you have when you’re sick of eggs for breakfast?
- Sure, what are other Fabulous members go-to breakfast on a weekday morning?
- What do you eat for breakfast that helps you lose weight?
- I start work pretty early and still struggle to get going. Is there a particular breakfast people on the go prefer?
- My fiance and I are in the habit of getting doughnuts every morning we volunteer. Since we volunteer twice a week, this is kind of a problem. What are some ways I could make this habit a little healthier? He’s not very interested in eating healthy so I need ideas that he’ll be okay with as well.
- What do you normally eat for breakfast that is gluten free?
- What is a good breakfast for people on the go?
- Does coffee help jump start your day or make you too jumpy?
- What’s the quickest and most nutritious meal to make in the morning on a budget?
- Do you drink green juices?