It takes less than 4 minutes to fry and egg and about 20 minutes to boil one, both taking into account the time to prepare and clean up or wash up afterwards.
However whiles frying the egg you will have to spend all the 4 minutes by the cooker/sink, but when boiling you need only about 2 minutes of your time to fetch water, before, and peel the egg after and wash up the sauce pan, the remaining 18 minutes, you can use productively, reading, exercising, bathing, or doing any other activity you need to.
Chop up some bell peppers, onion, slices of meat, or some other veggies and herbs into small pieces and store in the fridge.
Then in the morning go right for it, crack some eggs in a frying fan, and add some othose ingredients you have ready on hand. Even better is putting the eggs on a role or a small bagel.
Then if you do not have much time you can easily slip the frying pan into the sink and continue with your morning.
Hope this helps! 🙂
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?