It takes less than 4 minutes to fry and egg and about 20 minutes to boil one, both taking into account the time to prepare and clean up or wash up afterwards.
However whiles frying the egg you will have to spend all the 4 minutes by the cooker/sink, but when boiling you need only about 2 minutes of your time to fetch water, before, and peel the egg after and wash up the sauce pan, the remaining 18 minutes, you can use productively, reading, exercising, bathing, or doing any other activity you need to.
Chop up some bell peppers, onion, slices of meat, or some other veggies and herbs into small pieces and store in the fridge.
Then in the morning go right for it, crack some eggs in a frying fan, and add some othose ingredients you have ready on hand. Even better is putting the eggs on a role or a small bagel.
Then if you do not have much time you can easily slip the frying pan into the sink and continue with your morning.
Hope this helps! 🙂
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??