I always have been a fan of eating vegetables for breakfast and untraditional breakfast items. So I like to have sauted spinach and onions, with sunny side up eggs on top with a side of Spanish flavored black beans.
I haven’t checked the macros (protein, carbs, fat) but a breakfast I have been enjoying is a piece of whole wheat avocado toast with 2 hard boiled eggs, and some raw red peppers and blueberries. It’s tasty, filling, and gives me energy after a run.
How about eggs? Another thing I’ve done is to make overnight oats with a little bit of protein powder in it. I also really love Siggi’s yogurt. It’s a little on the expensive side,but it has very little sugar in it, especially compared to most convenient yogurts .
- I used to eat eggs with cheese or bananas with apples as breakfast every morning. Do have any other recipes for breakfast?
- How do you commit yourself to eating healthy every day, even on a time crunch?
- Anyone know of a low-carb/keto friendly cereal?
- Any simple breakfast ideas which are healthy?
- What shouldn’t I be eating for breakfast?
- What do you like to eat for your great breakfast?
- Is there a good warm meal that you can make it in a short time, like in three minutes? Quick meals are rather cold.
- Can I eat meat for breakfast?
- What do you usually have for breakfast most days?
- I am not eating eggs, dairy or gluten. I often have smoothies for breakfast. Any ideas for other options?