- I use meditation to gain awareness over my thoughts and emotions. I just observe what I am feeling and thinking. I wonder if there is a way to take it further. Like where are these thought and emotion comes from and what causes them.
- What can I do about back pain when I meditate?
- What are the benefits of meditation?
- How do you prevent feeling sleepy during meditation?
- How does it feel to see others share in your happiness?
As you meditate you get what type of thoughts you get and the ability to not get drowned in those thoughts. Makes me calm as well and it is my self care routine
I started meditation in my yoga classes 6 years ago, real guided meditation. That had a huge impact on my life and my person. I was more mindful of my own body, more focused and more serene in my everyday life. But that’s not what I’m living now. I was in law school back then.
Adding meditation and journaling in my day now is great but it takes more time and with work as a lawyer and school part time (because yes, why not, tax lawyers are in demand), I feel like I’m adding +3 mindfulness/happiness -2 stress/to do/less time to sleep. So, as I said, overall it’s positive, but I’m trying to find a way to manage my journey so I can make more of it.
- How long do I have to meditate to make a difference In my brain structure?
- How do you sit if you are not flexible and find sitting cross-legged difficult?
- How can I move from guided meditations to unguided meditations? Do you have any tips?
- How can I relax my body fully? I constantly feel tension in my legs or even face muscles. Do you have any advice on this?
- Is meditation spiritual or religious in any way for you?
- Do you use any binaural beats to help with meditation? If so, what frequency?
- What is the best position to meditate in?
- What do you do to improve your posture when meditating?
- Is there a particular pattern for meditation?
- Has meditation ever scared you? I’ve felt overwhelmed before.