That depends on what you like. Morning would be best I would say. You can take the challenge/rest with out True out the day. I do it before sleep. It helps me wine down and get relaxed before going to bed.
I usually meditate in the morning after I’ve woken up before I get ready to start the day. I also sometimes meditate before bed to help me get off to sleep easier, but there is no right or wrong time to meditate.
After a glass of water it’s the first thing I’ll do in the morning. My head is still clear and I haven’t been hit with any anxiety or expectations yet so I can just sit with myself and listen to my needs.
I prefer meditating in the morning after waking up. I feel that this gives me time to ease into the day, and allows me to keep a clear mind during the day. If you miss it in the morning, lunch break is also a good opportunity.
I like the evening because it gives me more of an opportunity. However, I would prefer the morning if I could spare the time.
- Do you ever use walking meditation instead of seated one?
- How long did it take you to see the benefit of meditation?
- What is your meditation ritual? Do you have certain sounds, smells, locations you like?
- How do i see when meditating has started to change me into a better person?
- Do you know of someone kind of meditation style that fits hiperactive people? I am one and no matter how hard I try I’m always frustrated after meditating… Something in me just hates not moving or focusing on only one thing…
- How to meditate when I am surrounding with a lot of younger siblings? P.S. I mean that I’m a teenager and needed help for self-discipline and independent ASAP.
- When is the best time to meditate during the day?
- What to do with the thoughts that come during meditation how to let them go?
- What type of meditation helps you the best?
- In which place is better to do meditation