I don’t know how you can get rid of these thoughts but I have an advice. Try to focus on your breath as hard as possible. If it doesn’t work, try thinking of positive things or beautiful landscapes maybe it can help you fall asleep. I hope I could help. 🙂
- How do you manage to keep your goals on a daily basis?
- How long does it take to really focus and center yourself?
- Should I aim to eliminate thoughts or just let them happen?
- How long did it take you to get comfortable meditating.
- How do you meditate?
- I meditate at night before i do the grateful practice should i switch it around.
- How can I keep my mind from wandering profusely? I have adhd
- Where you find the best place to mediate?
- What do you do for your meditation practice?
- I often fall asleep when meditating, do I need to avoid this?