But what about all the other things you need to do? Remember, there are many hours in the day. If you spend even 5 minutes meditating, that will make your next hour way more productive. I recommend that before meditating you write down a list of things you need to do and circle (or underline/bold on your phone) one of them. Immediately after you meditate, get started on the task you circled. That way you can be more at ease while you meditate, knowing that you are about to get done one of the things you need to do. And during your meditation, try to keep your focus on your breath. You will have plenty of time after you meditate to think about the things you need to do.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??