But what about all the other things you need to do? Remember, there are many hours in the day. If you spend even 5 minutes meditating, that will make your next hour way more productive. I recommend that before meditating you write down a list of things you need to do and circle (or underline/bold on your phone) one of them. Immediately after you meditate, get started on the task you circled. That way you can be more at ease while you meditate, knowing that you are about to get done one of the things you need to do. And during your meditation, try to keep your focus on your breath. You will have plenty of time after you meditate to think about the things you need to do.
- What helps you stay focused?
- How to sit for a good meditation time.
- Guided or non guided???
- How long did it take you to be able to meditate without your mind wandering?
- Is it better to listen to something or have pure silence during meditation?
- What’s the best position to meditate?
- How much time should I spend on meditation?
- Any recommendations for good guided meditation ?
- What’s the most effective means of meditation.
- How does meditation help?