Counting down from 10 concentration on my breathing and imaging dreaming
- Do you keep seperate lists for work and private life?
- What do other people focus on when they meditate?
- What or who is your why to keep going, to succeed at this program we are all receiving help building? What’s your why? May sound silly but mine is my dog.
- My schedule changes daily because I am a freelancer, today I had to leave the house at 6am. How do I find the time everyday to exercise?
- What’s the best way to pep up simple oatmeal?
Yes, sometimes I visualize when I need focus to meditation and reduce distraction . The visualization mostly I picture is air going from trachea to lung and lungs are inflating and deflating.
My homeland. All those places that reminds me of something that brings me to peace. It can be a specific smell. The foliage of the trees. The feeling of the sun in my skin. Looking at my mom cooking while I’m sitting looking at her and making jokes. The music from my father’s guita. The long walks through my favorite neighborhoods in the city that used to relax me relax before exams. My favorite color: green.
I’m not sure that I’ve visualized the rhythm of my breathing, however I tend to think about it like the ocean’s tides. Sometimes it is harder and faster, calmer, low tide, high tide, rip tide.
I don't use visual. I use mental. I focus on a field of flowers!🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
I just imagine myself surrounded by golden light. It gives me more of a calming effect. Then I imagine myself inhaling and exhaling this.
I just imagine my lungs being filled with air and letting it out as I exhale.
I focus on the breath rather than a visualisation when I’m doing rhythmic breathing. I guess I do think of it as a square. I am the breath the breath is me. It is about the now. If I become distracted I thank the thought and let it pass like a cloud. I notice traffic for instance I note sound. If I feel cold I note that sensation feeling. If I start to think about class and worry. I note that as emotion. Everything comes and goes. Live in this moment it’s the only one that matters right now
I count each inhale and exhale until I reach 10 and start over. I visualise a balloon being inflated, untill my lungs are full, and slowly deflating and becoming limp as my muscles relax in the exhale.
I tend to visualize while meditating with breathing. My visualisations now are myself being more positive, generous and a better person.
- Where do you focus your eyes when they are closed?
- After some practice…can we really trust and make the difference between our intuition voice and our mind voice?
- Do you know whether meditating can help someone heal and recover from a concussion?
- It takes me a while to quiet my thoughts. What tips do you have to quiet the mind?
- What time of day do you like to meditate and if you are religious how do you fit this in with other spiritual practices?
- How do you cope with times where you act out of line with your values/priorities leading to negative consequences where you feel you’ve let yourself down?
- How can we meditate properly?
- What time of day is best for meditating?
- What do you guys focus on while meditating?
- How do you prevent feeling sleepy during meditation?