Before going to sleep: this is the time when daily issues don't occupy my mind and I can relax without feeling guilty about doing 'nothing'
Love doing it first thing in the morning. Also like it during breaks during the day, especially if I’m feeling overly stressed.
My favorite time to meditate is in the morning. Every morning gives a new beginning to a new day and new me so in my affirmations I can start fresh. I raised my frequency and it's like charging your battery for the soul. It gives me a kick to get through the whole day. I even meditate in the evening also. It's like your soul has done a lot of work during the day so your again charging the battery of your soul. Meditation has been very beneficial for me. I have started seeing life in a very different way.
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?