- On busy mornings what’s the best way to fit breakfast in?
- What do you think is the best time to eat breakfast?
- What should I do if I wake up super early and don’t feel hungry enough to eat?
- I used to compete in bodybuilding a few years ago, so I’m really into doing meal preps. But at that time, I always had time to make my breakfast. Now, I’m up at 4 just to be at work by 5:30. I almost always skip breakfast. I am working on making more meal preps and I want to start making some for breakfast – any ideas on what I can make that will actually be good the next morning? Lol
- What is healthy to drink in the morning with your breakfast?
Once your body gets to burning fat, you will require less carbohydrates, but it will take time to get there. And when you are, focus on healthy fats like olive and avocado. Keep in mind that while carbohydrates and proteins are 4 calories per gram, fatd are 9, and you really don't need a lot of fat.
You can prepare an avocado & kiwi juice to drink father the breakfast.
This breakfast is a very low carb, healthy & fulfilling breakfast.
You can use fruits, or veggies that may have less carbs than fruit, dairy or non dairy alternatives, add seeds or nut butters for extra nutrients. 🙂
Hope that helps!
Whole grain wrap ( peanut butter – no sugar added / avacado/ feta cheese/ green leafs/ hard boiled egg slices)
Those two are my favorites for on the go . If I don’t have time just quickly prepare and take with me to the office. Enjoy ! Best.
I believe fruits are the best to have at all times as they have no side effects and are processed easily by the body
Try berry smoothies, green smoothies, or peanut butter smoothies. They’re best with coconut or almond milk
- What are some must have grocery items I need to buy for the morning to contribute to my diet?
- What is the breakfast that keeps you fueled?
- Can you give me advice about how to prepare a healthy breakfast?
- What do you usually eat? Some tips for non-ordinary breakfast food, for something fast and tasty and something for weekends when you have more time for you.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast and what time do you have it?
- Is milk appropriate in the mornings?
- What are some breakfast recipes that you’d recommend?
- Best way to deal with cravings?
- What are some breakfast meal prep recipes?
- On non-egg days, what is your favorite alternative breakfast dish? Also, what is your favorite grain-free Paleo granola?