You can use fruits, or veggies that may have less carbs than fruit, dairy or non dairy alternatives, add seeds or nut butters for extra nutrients. 🙂
Hope that helps!
Once your body gets to burning fat, you will require less carbohydrates, but it will take time to get there. And when you are, focus on healthy fats like olive and avocado. Keep in mind that while carbohydrates and proteins are 4 calories per gram, fatd are 9, and you really don't need a lot of fat.
Try berry smoothies, green smoothies, or peanut butter smoothies. They’re best with coconut or almond milk
You can prepare an avocado & kiwi juice to drink father the breakfast.
This breakfast is a very low carb, healthy & fulfilling breakfast.
I believe fruits are the best to have at all times as they have no side effects and are processed easily by the body
Whole grain wrap ( peanut butter – no sugar added / avacado/ feta cheese/ green leafs/ hard boiled egg slices)
Those two are my favorites for on the go . If I don’t have time just quickly prepare and take with me to the office. Enjoy ! Best.
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?