- Do you have any easy breakfast recipes that can be prepped over the weekend so they can be grabbed on the go during the week?
- Is there some way I can prepare healthy breakfasts ahead of time so I have more time in the morning?
- Is eating bread acceptable for breakfast or not?
- How much should I eat at breakfast? Should it be heavy?
- What are some toppings I can add to my omelette to make it healthier?
Once your body gets to burning fat, you will require less carbohydrates, but it will take time to get there. And when you are, focus on healthy fats like olive and avocado. Keep in mind that while carbohydrates and proteins are 4 calories per gram, fatd are 9, and you really don't need a lot of fat.
You can prepare an avocado & kiwi juice to drink father the breakfast.
This breakfast is a very low carb, healthy & fulfilling breakfast.
You can use fruits, or veggies that may have less carbs than fruit, dairy or non dairy alternatives, add seeds or nut butters for extra nutrients. 🙂
Hope that helps!
Whole grain wrap ( peanut butter – no sugar added / avacado/ feta cheese/ green leafs/ hard boiled egg slices)
Those two are my favorites for on the go . If I don’t have time just quickly prepare and take with me to the office. Enjoy ! Best.
I believe fruits are the best to have at all times as they have no side effects and are processed easily by the body
Try berry smoothies, green smoothies, or peanut butter smoothies. They’re best with coconut or almond milk
- What kind of breakfasts are good for high protein diet and low fat.
- What is most healthy breakfast?
- How many of you go raw vegan? Keto?
- How to make this habit regular
- What would be a good light breakfast if soon after it you’d go exercising?
- What is a good breakfast to prepare the night before?
- Your favourite thing to add to oatmeal?
- What fruit are best to make smoothies with?😁
- Anyone else not hungry until 10 or 10:30?
- How do you lose weight when you had your thyroid removed and are in menopause? I just keep gaining no matter what I do.