- What do you do if you somehow miss your breakfast?
- Do you have any quick breakfast recipe suggestions?
- What is the one thing that you would suggest adding to your oatmeal that is not milk or brown sugar?
- Why don’t you include protein shakes as your options?
- What is a healthy breakfast option that I can take with me to work?
Once your body gets to burning fat, you will require less carbohydrates, but it will take time to get there. And when you are, focus on healthy fats like olive and avocado. Keep in mind that while carbohydrates and proteins are 4 calories per gram, fatd are 9, and you really don't need a lot of fat.
You can prepare an avocado & kiwi juice to drink father the breakfast.
This breakfast is a very low carb, healthy & fulfilling breakfast.
You can use fruits, or veggies that may have less carbs than fruit, dairy or non dairy alternatives, add seeds or nut butters for extra nutrients. 🙂
Hope that helps!
Whole grain wrap ( peanut butter – no sugar added / avacado/ feta cheese/ green leafs/ hard boiled egg slices)
Those two are my favorites for on the go . If I don’t have time just quickly prepare and take with me to the office. Enjoy ! Best.
I believe fruits are the best to have at all times as they have no side effects and are processed easily by the body
Try berry smoothies, green smoothies, or peanut butter smoothies. They’re best with coconut or almond milk
- What could be the best breakfast to do when you are in a hurry?
- How do you make sure you prepare a good breakfast in a limited time
- What are good options for a quick but healthy breakfast that isn’t too carb-heavy?
- How much should I eat in the morning?
- How often do you skip breakfast? Do you notice a difference?
- What is a good but simple and easy breakfast to cook?
- What kind of food do you eat? How long usually it takes to prepare?
- How do you make enough time for a good breakfast?
- I eat alone, any tips on making the experience more exciting so I stick to it?
- What’s something low carb?