You can use fruits, or veggies that may have less carbs than fruit, dairy or non dairy alternatives, add seeds or nut butters for extra nutrients. 🙂
Hope that helps!
Once your body gets to burning fat, you will require less carbohydrates, but it will take time to get there. And when you are, focus on healthy fats like olive and avocado. Keep in mind that while carbohydrates and proteins are 4 calories per gram, fatd are 9, and you really don't need a lot of fat.
Try berry smoothies, green smoothies, or peanut butter smoothies. They’re best with coconut or almond milk
You can prepare an avocado & kiwi juice to drink father the breakfast.
This breakfast is a very low carb, healthy & fulfilling breakfast.
I believe fruits are the best to have at all times as they have no side effects and are processed easily by the body
Whole grain wrap ( peanut butter – no sugar added / avacado/ feta cheese/ green leafs/ hard boiled egg slices)
Those two are my favorites for on the go . If I don’t have time just quickly prepare and take with me to the office. Enjoy ! Best.
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??