L Rke C.
You could always make some eggs (how every you prefer them). Maybe put them on some toast with a bit of butter or cheese. It doesn't take long at all, maybe 3-5 minutes.
You could try a toast with avocado,olive oil,pinch of salt and pepper and my favorite (optional) a little of sirascha(hot sauce) on top of the avocado
Overnight Oats. Add quick oats to a sealable container add milk or water to cover, stir to mix. Add in any fruits, nut butters, nuts, jams, chocolate chips (sugar free) stir it up. Leave in fridge overnight and eat it cold or warm in the morning.
Well there's lots of things you can try. I like toast and cereals with no sugar. You can also have porridge which I don't think has sugar in it
Smoothie 🥤 or you can do do a orange honey and cinnamon breakfast is amazing it was the ancient Greeks Olympian people had before they went into of the Olympics and they gave them so much energy. So what you have to do is peel an orange and then squirt some honey on it, not that much and then sprinkle some cinnamon on and that's it👌😊
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.