-Egg cups (putting different arrangements of veggies and adding a pre-mixed mixture of egg yolks, I found a great recipe on Buzzfeed!)
-hard boiled eggs
-overnight oats (putting yogurt, cut fruit, and oats into a jar overnight, and it’s ready to grab in the morning! This also works for salads/other meals in a jar the night before)
-I also like to pack healthy energy bars in my bag just in case I can’t grab anything in the morning before work!
I hope that helps!
Rice and chopped salad mixed in.
If you do salads it has to have fruit and seeds and some dip
A handful of nuts, the good kind, almonds, cashews, walnuts, pecan and hazelnuts.
Apples! Experiment. Red ones, green ones, named ones. Treat yourself to Pink Lady.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?