It's easy to prepare, and it takes just about 5 min.
I use all natural ingredients, it gives me a huge boost of energy to start the day.
Try it once, I'm sure you'll love it.
Oranges (2 to 3)
Ginger (the size of a pinkie for a powerful kick)
Fresh mint (from my balcony)
I shop everything the night before and blend it the next day
i like my smoothies to be like milk shakes. And of course, the best flavour is vanilla and banana.
adding some vanilla protein powder and a frozen banana is the way to go!
-1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
-1 scoop Chocolate protein powder (I use Vega)
-1 heaping table spoon of peanut butter powder (I use PBfit. You can use peanut butter instead if you don’t have the powder)
-1 cup spinach
-1 cup frozen blueberries*
Add ingredients to your blender in the order listed. Blend it all up and enjoy!
*If you used thawed blue berries, add 1 cup of ice as the very last ingredient to chill it. If you used frozen blue berries, the ice isn’t necessary, and will make it too thick.
a small green apple, a spinach and water or cashew milk when in work out. I like my smoothie chunkier so I put good amounts of celery and spinach, so feel free to experiment and find the consistency you like
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?