Yes it is, for me I think as long as the food is not toooo oily/fatty/sugary and you chew it properly it is healthy. I chew like 50 times on my one bite and I never get fat and my stomach doesn’t have to work too hard to digest the food as my mouth done a great job. It works for me.
Any type of food. Please check how much nutrition you are getting and how much nutrition you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?