Yes it is, for me I think as long as the food is not toooo oily/fatty/sugary and you chew it properly it is healthy. I chew like 50 times on my one bite and I never get fat and my stomach doesn’t have to work too hard to digest the food as my mouth done a great job. It works for me.
Any type of food. Please check how much nutrition you are getting and how much nutrition you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?