Yes it is, for me I think as long as the food is not toooo oily/fatty/sugary and you chew it properly it is healthy. I chew like 50 times on my one bite and I never get fat and my stomach doesn’t have to work too hard to digest the food as my mouth done a great job. It works for me.
Any type of food. Please check how much nutrition you are getting and how much nutrition you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?