I suggest that you eat something light. It also depends on what time of the day you decide to do your workout. Avoid eating a lot and eating heavy food like fried food and a lot of carbs. Drink a lot of water as well but about 2 cups of water 10 minutes before working out to avoid having the feeling of vomitting when doing floor workouts.
It depends on the type of exercise, but I typically prefer to exercise fasted. If I’m really hungry and planning on yoga, I choose a piece of fruit or a smoothie an hour or so before. If I want more endurance for a long run or weight training I sometimes have a piece of toast or rice cake with peanut butter. Otherwise, like I said, I prefer an empty stomach.
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?