I suggest that you eat something light. It also depends on what time of the day you decide to do your workout. Avoid eating a lot and eating heavy food like fried food and a lot of carbs. Drink a lot of water as well but about 2 cups of water 10 minutes before working out to avoid having the feeling of vomitting when doing floor workouts.
It depends on the type of exercise, but I typically prefer to exercise fasted. If I’m really hungry and planning on yoga, I choose a piece of fruit or a smoothie an hour or so before. If I want more endurance for a long run or weight training I sometimes have a piece of toast or rice cake with peanut butter. Otherwise, like I said, I prefer an empty stomach.
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?