My breath… my hands… maybe the positives in life, and why I should be thankful. Sometimes I let my mind wander and float away.
I think about my future and present usually, if I'm making the right choices now for the future. I also think of what I want to become and who I am right now and if there is a way to get there. However, at some point of meditating I start to tell myself to stop worrying about the future and focus on "perfecting" my present.
Юлия Токарева N.
I become imideatly calm. I feel satisfaction feeling my body. Also unexpectedly to my mind can come decision of some problem that bothers me.
- How do you keep the negative thoughts away?
- I’m a meditation beginner and I found my mind was always distracted by some memories inside my brain whenever I try to focus on my breath’s inhales and exhales. I know it needs time to practice. However, I want to know if there are some meditation skills I missed or something I was doing incorrectly?
- When does meditation become enlightening for you?
- Do you ever count seconds until meditation is over? How do you get into it?
- How do you keep being motivated to do your habits every day and stick by the schedule you’ve made?
- Just a quick question does anyone have a favorite meditation challenge?
- Do you use an app, or do you try meditating from the Fabulous timer?
- Mindfulness and Meditation… are they both different? If yes, how?
- Any tips for feeling anxious about whether I’m meditating “correctly”?
- Do you use the built in mediation from Fabulous, or do you use an external one when you do a mediation habit every day?