You like the sound so maybe make a routine around small things that you always get done. This could be super simple like did you wake up and brush your teeth?
Also consider having fewer items to check off.
What are some super basic things you can put in that will help your day.
Another way would be to make quick tasks that you can do in app, like three things you are grateful for, take 10 deep breaths, or write (write vs do) down 3 things you'd like to do today.
I hope this helps
Over many journeys you could have accumulated a huge routine. It shouldn't take you the whole morning. Find the activities that work for you, cut what feels unnecessary.
- Do you find meditation more helpful in the morning or the evening?
- How do you keep yourself motivated and disciplined?
- How many hours should you meditate?
- What’s your length goal for meditating? How long do you want to be able to meditate for?
- How long do you meditate for and at what time of day?
- What is your main aim of meditation?
- What is the recommended amount of time to meditate?
- Is it normal to almost go into sleep, then awake in your mind in time for the end of meditation cycle?
- Is it better to do the same meditation multiple times in a row/use the same app/stick to the same teacher, or better to change it up and do a different meditation every day?
- When do you meditate? For how long?