Your mind is not you, you are the observer of your mind you can disconnect from your thoughts once you grasp this fact. Your emotions come from the heart not the mind and your body is the transmitter/carrier of these two things. Hope that helped!
mind is for thinking clearly, emotions are the resultant of the interaction between environment and our thoughts. And the body is what physically exist.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??