My favorite vegan breakfast is oatmeal with a scoop of ground flaxseed. The fiber is a great way to start the day! Sometimes I dress it up by stirring in a spoonful of peanut butter (for protein) and a few dark chocolate chips. Topping it with cut up banana or apple is good, too! I usually make the oatmeal with water, but sometimes add a bit of oatmilk to make it extra creamy.
I usually have oats with ricemilk. Oats have lots of protein and ricemilk is my personal favorite. Then I add a banana or other fruit and some walnuts, seeds etc. And use a little syrup for the taste 😋
I'm a fanof power smoothies. Vegan protein powder, non dairy milk, superfoods and leafy greens. I've discovered that bananas are fantastic for reducing the earthy taste of the greens. Freezing the bananas will improve the texture smoothie. Adding dry oatmeal adds fiber, protein, and enhances creaminess of smoothie.
Breakfast is so important for every person. The breakfast must be light, balanced, nutrious and healthy. Fruits like apples and oranges are great choice for vegans. Millets are best fibre containing and nutrious food. So breakfast made with millets is a great choice for vegans.
Hummus toast, chickpea scramble, tofu and veg breakfast burrito with vegan cheese, peanut butter chocolate smoothie using vegab protein powder and non-dairy milk
Lic Nio Q.
200ml oatmilk with coffee, 1 piece of fruit (or the equivalent if they are small like strawberries), 40gr bread with any nut spread
I quite like porridge or cereal with oat milk and syrup, or fruit. Crumpets and toast are also nice! You can also get some rly nice veggie sausages and have them with beans😊
But I always have coffee with oat milk no matter what ☕️
For me, a fruit salad is a good option for vegans. A bow of cereal is another choice. In some cold day, a pumkin soup or oatmilk mixed with honey are the best to start a day.
Well I love fruits! As you may have read banana and apples are a good option. My favorite thing to have for breakfast is a tangerine. Maybe have some oatmeal! Thank you and have a nice day
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.