Mindfulness and chakra meditation are the most enjoyable for me. Focusing on the chakras allows my thoughts to guide me instead of hinder me. I use mindfulness to let thoughts flow unguarded and offer guidance to clearing my chakras and which ones I need to work on.
- Do you find it helps to have eaten first before meditating?
- Do you feel the difference when you meditate for 10 mins and 30 mins?
- Are there benefits to meditating in the morning verses the evening?
- How to make your meditation session get longer?
- What is the meaning of meditating?
- Do you keep your eyes Open or close them?
- Can you recommend any really good guided mediations?
- How do you keep momentum on days you don’t feel well?
- What should I think of when meditating?
- What is for you the optimal time to mediate and why?