My favorite book is Devil in the White City
Also I loved The Poisonwood Bible
I stretch in my dining room. It has carpet as opposed to a hardwood floor. Also, by going to the same place everyday, I create a plan that becomes a habit! Whenever I go in there, I am reminded to stretch if I haven’t already done so.
•Egg omelet with avocado spread on toast.
•Salmon with sweet potato.
•Tuna salad sandwich on whole grain bread.
•Tuna and crackers.
•Oatmeal, whey protein, banana and almonds.
•Cottage cheese and fruits.
If your workout is cardio and you are wanting to kickstart your metabolism then you want to hold off eating any calories for at least an hour.
As to what you eat…. zero clue how valid this is for everyone, however I have found that I feel lots better when the first things I put in my body each day are super healthy. Like a veggie smoothie, or a salad with some warm protein on top, or a big pile of steamed veggies—I love dinner for breakfast often. I like to get a big dose of veggies first thing!
If I’m craving less healthy things then I agree to myself that my first meal will be super healthy ( with veggies), and if I’m still going to let myself have the less healthy things then those will be later in the day.
I hope this helps you on your journey.
- What are some good breakfast ideas?
- Would love to know more gluten-free vegan (no dairy, no egg, no cheese, no soy, no sesame) breakfast ideas that are simple (few ingredients) to prepare.
- What are some different types of healthy breakfasts you recommend?
- What do you when you run out of time in the morning?
- What do you do when you really crave donuts or frozen French toast for breakfast?
- I usually eat my breakfast in the car and it is the same every day. A banana. How can I add variety and still maintain a flexible breakfast?
- What is your favorite vegan breakfast without sugar?
- What kind of smoothie do you recommend?
- What can I drink in the morning instead of coffee?
- Is banana bread and apple sauce a good breakfast?