I love to have have boiled eggs crushed up on brown toast little bit of sauce yummy and fills you till afternoon / evening
Fresh bread grilled with goat cheese and dried herbs. Eggs (poached, fried , boiled up to you), a salad (apple, carrots, reddish, cucumber or tomatoes, basil, green onion ) dressing olive oil, honey , mustard , lemon zest, lemon juice and garlic) and fresh coffee; drink water !
Lots of protein and fibre, at least one of your 5 a day (banana, strawberries, blueberries, yoghurt), less "quick" starchy carbs (like waffles and pancakes), and more wholegrains to keep you fuller for longer.
My ideal breakfast is warm (Ayurveda principle). I eat whole grains with nuts cooked in water with coconut oil, cinnamon and ground cloves.
Protein- carbs and healthy fat. For example a high grain complex carb like 14 grains country harvest, a couple of sunny side eggs fried in coconut oil. Small piece of fruit like kiwi or half banana for some potassium to get the energy going
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??