- How do I add variety to my breakfast routine?
- What are some no prep, non perishable breakfast ideas to have around when you don’t get to the store?
- What do you usually eat? Some tips for non-ordinary breakfast food, for something fast and tasty and something for weekends when you have more time for you.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What if I find it boring to eat the same things every day?
Banana Date Smoothie.
Overnight Oats (Instant Oats, Granola, Blueberries, Blackberries, Jumbo Raisins, Coconut Shreds/Chips, Hemp Hearts, Chia Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Maple Syrup, Almond Milk).
This is coming from a 3 year vegan. No animals had to be killed or exploited, it's affordable, and I'm getting more than I need.
Dinner involves Lentil Soup with Chickpeas & Red/Black Beans, as well as Baked Sweet Potato with Cinnamon.
Snacks include Apples, Bananas, Kiwi, Clementines, Larabars (Peanut Butter), Peanut Butter Spoonful, Organic Rice Protein Powder (not necessary, but I'm striving to build as much muscle mass as I can).
Watch 'Game Changers' when it comes out. It's produced by James Cameron. Watch 'The Best Speech You Will Ever Hear' by Gary Yourofsky on YouTube in the mean time.
- What are some healthy breakfast ideas on the go?
- How many eggs a day is healthy for an average person a day. I mean eggs with egg whites and yellow
- Do you prep your breakfast the night before?
- How do you manage to go to sleep early?
- Is there a minimum calorie intake that is recommended for bfast?
- I need to know other protein based food that is good for breakfast, especially from tropical country since there is where I am living now. We are not familiar with nuts actually so it will be hard to find nuts or almond for breakfast.
- How you guys prepare for weekly healthy lunch?
- What’s an easy recipe?
- Is it better to always eat the same thing every day or eat something different each day?
- What kind of breakfast do you eat in the morning to start the day well?