Banana Date Smoothie.
Overnight Oats (Instant Oats, Granola, Blueberries, Blackberries, Jumbo Raisins, Coconut Shreds/Chips, Hemp Hearts, Chia Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Maple Syrup, Almond Milk).
This is coming from a 3 year vegan. No animals had to be killed or exploited, it's affordable, and I'm getting more than I need.
Dinner involves Lentil Soup with Chickpeas & Red/Black Beans, as well as Baked Sweet Potato with Cinnamon.
Snacks include Apples, Bananas, Kiwi, Clementines, Larabars (Peanut Butter), Peanut Butter Spoonful, Organic Rice Protein Powder (not necessary, but I'm striving to build as much muscle mass as I can).
Watch 'Game Changers' when it comes out. It's produced by James Cameron. Watch 'The Best Speech You Will Ever Hear' by Gary Yourofsky on YouTube in the mean time.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?