Banana Date Smoothie.
Overnight Oats (Instant Oats, Granola, Blueberries, Blackberries, Jumbo Raisins, Coconut Shreds/Chips, Hemp Hearts, Chia Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Maple Syrup, Almond Milk).
This is coming from a 3 year vegan. No animals had to be killed or exploited, it's affordable, and I'm getting more than I need.
Dinner involves Lentil Soup with Chickpeas & Red/Black Beans, as well as Baked Sweet Potato with Cinnamon.
Snacks include Apples, Bananas, Kiwi, Clementines, Larabars (Peanut Butter), Peanut Butter Spoonful, Organic Rice Protein Powder (not necessary, but I'm striving to build as much muscle mass as I can).
Watch 'Game Changers' when it comes out. It's produced by James Cameron. Watch 'The Best Speech You Will Ever Hear' by Gary Yourofsky on YouTube in the mean time.
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?