I love eggs. Sometimes I take eggs I have boiled the night before, mash them with butter and microwave them. Or eat them with mayonnaise and pickles. Also I have a special dish to microwave raw eggs in the morning. (I follow a low carb diet.)
Or I might have salad with chicken for breakfast.
bowl of oatmeal with milk and raisins, bowl of yogurt with blueberries, handful of nuts (usually walnuts and almonds), fresh fruit, and coffee. This breakfast has 30g of protein and is pretty quick to prepare if you use quick cooking oats and heat them in the microwave.
You can have Peanut Butter, Banana, Yogurt, Waffle Sandwich, Sweet Potato, Oatmeal, Smoothie
I microwave zucchini (see NY Times Mark Bittman recipe for "Zucchini Confit" which takes 5 minutes including microwave time).
I sometimes scramble 2 eggs with the Zucchini Confit and halved cherry tomatoes. Any vegetable will work and you don't have to take 30 minutes to make a frittata. Leftover veggies are good next to eggs, sunny side up or the boiled eggs. Better yet but pre-,boiled eggs from Whole Foods, etc.
Smoked salmon with cream cheese on a bagel quick and healthy. So is avocado toast with olive oil, pepper flakes, and if you wish sesame seeds. Very quick. Or prosciutto toast with goat cheese, arugula. Can substitute basil or other herbs on top. We use Tuscan seasoning, faster.
Hope all this helps!
But recently I ordered some healthy smoothies, which I shake it with Milk and drink it everyday .
If you don’t like eggs breakfast muffins are great or I eat plain yogurt with nuts and dried fruit. There are so many options. Don’t limit yourself to “breakfast” foods.
Another favorite of mine is whole milk yogurt and good granola (look for one with less sugar). The full-fat yogurt gives longer-lasting, better-for-you calories and it's in a pinch you can throw a single-serving container and granola in a little Tupperware in your bag and eat at your desk.
Happy Breakfasting 🙂
Another option is plain yogurt with dollop of honey and milled flax seed for omega-3.
To add more protein, I mix hydrolyzed collagen peptides from grass fed cows to my coffee, twice.
And add once MCT oil to coffee to boost my brain.
You could make banana pancakes the night before and reheat them the next morning- add raspberries and fruit and it could make a nice change.
Scrambled egg on toast if done in. The microwave only takes 2 minutes though so you could do that occasionally.
I am gluten and dairy free (alergies) and I love to have “Energy Bites” for breakfast!
Simple recipes on line… my fav is:
* Peanut Butter
Made into a ball, chilled in fridge
then dipped in melted dark chocolate.
DELICIOUS… Keto friendly too
These breakfast plan is for the people that don't have too much time.
– Hot coffee/chocolate (max 5 min to prepare)
– Cereals with milk or yogurt (max 1 min to prepare)
– A bunch of nuts (you can put in on your pockets to eat while you're going to work)
– An apple (or fruit in general) to eat it while you're straight to work
At the moment, my base is 40g of porridge oats, 15g of chia seeds and 30g of sultanas or raisins. I then add 150ml or so milk and quickly cook it all up in the microwave. I have found that the microwave saves so many stick pots and pans! This helps to speed up my morning routine as I just have to quickly wash the bowl before going to work.
Anyway, back to the added extras! I have found that pear and walnuts with a drizzle of honey is really yummy. You can also add in frozen fruits and let them soak overnight before cooking everything in the morning.
You can play around with things to avoid being bored. Another thing I like to do is to go foraging in the neighbourhood to collect free edibles such as rose hips, various berries, elderflower, sloes and cherries.
- How do you celebrate when you complete your tasks?
- I like to have a sweet breakfast, but I also want it healthy. What is an easy sweet and healthy breakfast?
- If you had a private chef who would cook your great breakfast for you, what would you ask him to make?
- What’s one combination breakfast you think everyone should try?
- Other thanks the usual grain cereals accompanied by seeds and dairy products, what is the other recommended breakfast options?
- What sorts of foods should eat, after I workout in the morning.
- What tips do you have to prepare a super fast yet healthy breakfast?
- What do you eat for breakfast? For me, I switch between eggs and cottage cheese but I am getting bored.
- What are healthy breakfast options?
- Do you still have snacks during the day?