Fear of not achieving what I want and succeeding how I want to succeed I want my future to be better and brighter than my present
Ce qui me motive c'est de compléter mes tâches unes par unes tout les jours sans en oublier, et de voir qu'à la fin de la journée il n'y a plus de cases vides et que je peux me détendre. Quand je ne suis pas motivée j'essaie de faire les choses les moins compliquées et de remonter au fur et à mesure de la journée (this text is in French)
Doing yoga, climbing a high peak and walking in the street motivate me, but when i dont fell motivated,i dont do any thing and i just eat and sleep, becaus i feel i need a person to be my exercises partner and have many things in common together
I listen to music. If I get in the mood, I think of something, such as a feature of nature or a place that I want to go see, but obviously close enough to run to and get outside. I would do it in the early morning or the afternoon when its cool enough to go out and about. I hope this helped
My best friend is my accountability partner when it comes to working out. She keeps me motivated. But otherwise I just remind myself that even though I don’t want to right now, I’ll be SO happy that I did.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?