Try different exercises initially and once you notice results with the particular types of exercises, inculcate them in your exercise plan. It can consist of supposing 20 minutes cardio, and 20 minutes weight training and then if you believe in spot reduction then inculcate some exercises of that type too and finally yoga helps to calm your stress levels down, so it is a must to add in your routine.
I star with a 20 min walk or stretch to get my body warmed up then i choose what kind of workout i want to do e.g. arms, abs, cardio etc and i find a 30 min workout video then i do a 10 min cool down stretch.
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?