I do those exercises most likely everyday or 4 times a week.
I’m sorry about my English but I am trying !!
First we should start off with light stretches which enables our joints to move flexibly for the main workout session.
Second we have to focus on the part we want to build on more… for example, strong arms, core abs, whole body workout etc. Third we should know our capacity of doing the work out… we should increase our time of doing workout little by little instead of jumping to big time gaps.
Last but not the least we should not overwork our bodies. Working out regularly or twice or thrice a week totally depends on our body. Taking regular meals, drinking adequate amount of water is required for having good amount of energy for a refreshing work out.
Thank you for reading my opinion
Stay safe and healthy.
It doesn’t matter what you do as much as it matters you’re doing it consistently and you’re enjoying yourself while you do it. If you like the exercise, you’ll be more likely to stick with it and get better!
I think the best thing is to do some reading about it in the evening before your morning exercise etc. like preparing yourself the day before
and what about the number of information? well i still haven’t figured it out 😅 there is soooo many of them
*Short and at home!
If it’s a workout that i don’t really like, i change it to one that i like in order not to associate working out with bad vibes
I now have realized that if you are struggling with procrastination, then you should find a workout that is simple and easy to follow at least for the first few weeks. This will help you get to it easily and will help you build discipline then afterwards you can see if you need to change depending on your body goals.
Also, it's best to work out in the morning.
Remember the hardest part is just in starting. Once you start and get your body running you are more than likely to get it done.
Hope that helps.
Recomandition of training videos on YouTube: "Perfect Workout" by ThatchingMensFashion. It has the perfect 7 minute workout that is equal with going for a long run and hitting the gym at the same time(based on science).
Im glad I was able to help you!
Just search online. You'll find them so easily.
My workout routine is the seven minute intense workout Fabulous itself provides, it is quite simple and free of too much info, you should try it!
Over time these videos gave me the idea of which exercise helps which part of your body and sometimes for fun I do the workouts with songs which is available on YouTube…so that is how I know 😊
My workout routine is the seven minute intense workout Fabulous itself provives. It is quite simple and free of too much info, you should try it!
Only for specific muscle gains do I personally tend to “work out.”
Hope this helps:)
But some time I procrasinate so now my exams are going on so I just do a small excersize which my dad thought me or I dance
Last have a backup workout from all the research for example creating your own workout either. weights or body weight .
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to