I just find an easy workout to do and wake up 30 minutes earlier, like if my flight was at 550 I would wake up at 1, but then if you wanna excersise then maybe at like 1245, find a workout on Youtube, and then do that
My favourite morning workout is squats, planks, crunches, jumping jacks, in+out squats, abdubtor pulses, squats+leg lifts, there are more exercises but they not really important unlike the ones I wrote down right now
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴