I just find an easy workout to do and wake up 30 minutes earlier, like if my flight was at 550 I would wake up at 1, but then if you wanna excersise then maybe at like 1245, find a workout on Youtube, and then do that
My favourite morning workout is squats, planks, crunches, jumping jacks, in+out squats, abdubtor pulses, squats+leg lifts, there are more exercises but they not really important unlike the ones I wrote down right now
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?