I exercise at home, so pretty general things: jumping jacks, push ups, plancs etc. Things that only require a mat and a chair.
Most of my exercise happens when I’m doing jobs. Gardening, cutting the grass, pruning and carrying it all to the recycling. Housework on 4 floors of my house.. lots of running up and down stairs 🥵. On holidays we go camping so lots of active fun outdoors with the children as well as putting tents up and down. I don’t do much formal exercise though. ☺️
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?