I exercise at home, so pretty general things: jumping jacks, push ups, plancs etc. Things that only require a mat and a chair.
Most of my exercise happens when I’m doing jobs. Gardening, cutting the grass, pruning and carrying it all to the recycling. Housework on 4 floors of my house.. lots of running up and down stairs 🥵. On holidays we go camping so lots of active fun outdoors with the children as well as putting tents up and down. I don’t do much formal exercise though. ☺️
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?