I exercise at home, so pretty general things: jumping jacks, push ups, plancs etc. Things that only require a mat and a chair.
- How much exercise is enough?
- If you don’t like exercising alone what do you do to compensate that besides seeking others if you don’t have others to exercise with?
- Is it best to go to the gym in the morning or at night?
- I have arthritis and have to exercise gently. Are there any older people who have a routine that works with arthritis?
- When do you exercise?
Most of my exercise happens when I’m doing jobs. Gardening, cutting the grass, pruning and carrying it all to the recycling. Housework on 4 floors of my house.. lots of running up and down stairs 🥵. On holidays we go camping so lots of active fun outdoors with the children as well as putting tents up and down. I don’t do much formal exercise though. ☺️
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?