I exercise at home, so pretty general things: jumping jacks, push ups, plancs etc. Things that only require a mat and a chair.
Most of my exercise happens when I’m doing jobs. Gardening, cutting the grass, pruning and carrying it all to the recycling. Housework on 4 floors of my house.. lots of running up and down stairs 🥵. On holidays we go camping so lots of active fun outdoors with the children as well as putting tents up and down. I don’t do much formal exercise though. ☺️
- What do you do for exercise when you are sick or under the weather?
- What have other people done to break the habit of snoozing in the morning?
- Do evening soccer practices count as exercise?
- How do you keep yourself motivated in the first few weeks where you can’t really see the difference despite putting in the effort?
- Do you use a device to track your exercise? How is that working for you?
- How do you get past feeling overwhelmed when you see your friends running several miles each day?
- What are your favorite moves to get your heart pumping when working out? (Burpees, Chair Pose, Jump Rope, etc)
- Do you eat breakfast first thing in the morning?
- What’s your favorite exercising music? Send me some good songs.
- When do you think is the best time of day to work out?