I’ve seen the calm app and that looks good to. The one I use has guided meditations
You can do a series or do a one off single one
I use public transportation so I meditate on the way to work
It’s a great start to the day
They are very competent in meditation, if you ask me. They get rid of some of the misconceptions of meditation and make many great analogies to help you get the gist of what it means to mediate.
- What is the one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- What is a one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- How do I advance my meditation?
- How long do you meditate.
- How do you fit everything within your schedule?
- How much time do you meditate?
- Why do some people think that you have to go *OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*during meditation
- To what degree do you suppress your thoughts when you meditate? Do you store any or do you let them all go?
- What time of day to meditate works best for you?
- How do you complete the meditation to the end? I always want and fight myself from quitting in the middle.