- What is the best way to find yourself directed every day to check the app the first and last thing during the day?
- Which one of your guided meditation is doable and optimal in a bath? I’m thinking of adding a ritual, once a week, which consists of just meditating a few minutes in a bath with essential oils and candles, but meditating in a position where you’re not completely laid down nor seated might not be the best option. Any advice?
- How do you know if you meditate correctly?
- I have tinnitus and I love meditating! Especially silent meditation. But tinnitus can be reaaal nasty sometimes, and most masking doesn’t help as I can always cut through it in my mediation. Is there a way to make peace tinnitus in my mind to stop the torment?
- What is the best position to meditate in?
Seriously the more I concentrate I’ve put my mind but the more I feel free and relax , I’ll do it more comfortably.
I don’t concentrate at the result different than before, just live the moment and I feel fine in the end.
I started few days ago so we’ll see how it’ll develop by time:)
I can comment more sometime later:)
I practiced spirituality since I was 4 th years old.
I always do fasting every Monday and Thursday, praying and deep breathing for daily meditation and vitality for area of my life, wellbeing.
It is a life time work that I find it matters in my life journey since I was a little kid.
And now I am grateful to come easily to have a strong awareness of who I am becoming in the life itself. It is life as a contribution and authenticity.
Focuston the breath and listening to each chiming note. As the mind loses focus, and it will, the loud note is my reminder to pull my focus back to the breath.
All the audios suggested by the Fabulous App are great guides to do it properly.
motivated, and you’re comfortable. I use apps for guided meditation (I currently use Slumber more than anything else) or I find guided meditations on things like Amazon Music, etc. Meditating can feel weird or uncomfortable at first, but one you build up the awareness of yourself and are able to flush away stressers and thoughts it’s a refreshing breeze. Good luck and I believe in you!
If you are cutting down a tree, you must stop to sharpen the saw. Only a fool would begin with a dull blade; each pull of the blade makes you more a fool.
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?