motivated, and you’re comfortable. I use apps for guided meditation (I currently use Slumber more than anything else) or I find guided meditations on things like Amazon Music, etc. Meditating can feel weird or uncomfortable at first, but one you build up the awareness of yourself and are able to flush away stressers and thoughts it’s a refreshing breeze. Good luck and I believe in you!
If you are cutting down a tree, you must stop to sharpen the saw. Only a fool would begin with a dull blade; each pull of the blade makes you more a fool.
All the audios suggested by the Fabulous App are great guides to do it properly.
Seriously the more I concentrate I’ve put my mind but the more I feel free and relax , I’ll do it more comfortably.
I don’t concentrate at the result different than before, just live the moment and I feel fine in the end.
I started few days ago so we’ll see how it’ll develop by time:)
I can comment more sometime later:)
Focuston the breath and listening to each chiming note. As the mind loses focus, and it will, the loud note is my reminder to pull my focus back to the breath.
I practiced spirituality since I was 4 th years old.
I always do fasting every Monday and Thursday, praying and deep breathing for daily meditation and vitality for area of my life, wellbeing.
It is a life time work that I find it matters in my life journey since I was a little kid.
And now I am grateful to come easily to have a strong awareness of who I am becoming in the life itself. It is life as a contribution and authenticity.
- How do you feel after meditation?
- How do you meditate well through illness or feeling pain? I find I struggle to breathe gently if I’m snuffling with a heavy cold and find it difficult to find peaceful calm in the face of persistent pain. Does anyone have strategies for meditating through these sort of challenges?
- Do you feel that meditation helps you?
- When do you find it easier to meditate: early in the day or to help wind down at night?
- How does one move from guided meditations to self directed meditation?
- How do I suppose to feel when meditate?
- How often do you recommend meditation?
- Best application to help me meditate?
- What part of meditation is your favorite?
- How do you motivate yourself to accomplish your habits when you’re busy?