motivated, and you’re comfortable. I use apps for guided meditation (I currently use Slumber more than anything else) or I find guided meditations on things like Amazon Music, etc. Meditating can feel weird or uncomfortable at first, but one you build up the awareness of yourself and are able to flush away stressers and thoughts it’s a refreshing breeze. Good luck and I believe in you!
If you are cutting down a tree, you must stop to sharpen the saw. Only a fool would begin with a dull blade; each pull of the blade makes you more a fool.
All the audios suggested by the Fabulous App are great guides to do it properly.
Seriously the more I concentrate I’ve put my mind but the more I feel free and relax , I’ll do it more comfortably.
I don’t concentrate at the result different than before, just live the moment and I feel fine in the end.
I started few days ago so we’ll see how it’ll develop by time:)
I can comment more sometime later:)
Focuston the breath and listening to each chiming note. As the mind loses focus, and it will, the loud note is my reminder to pull my focus back to the breath.
I practiced spirituality since I was 4 th years old.
I always do fasting every Monday and Thursday, praying and deep breathing for daily meditation and vitality for area of my life, wellbeing.
It is a life time work that I find it matters in my life journey since I was a little kid.
And now I am grateful to come easily to have a strong awareness of who I am becoming in the life itself. It is life as a contribution and authenticity.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??