- How do I find time for meditation in hectic times?
- I am going through lot of stress while meditating. My mind keeps on deviating and 12 minutes feels like 12 hours? What can I do to complete 12 minutes?
- How can we meditate properly?
- What is the best music to listen to while meditating?
- How to I stand for more than 5 minutes on meditation?
Seriously the more I concentrate I’ve put my mind but the more I feel free and relax , I’ll do it more comfortably.
I don’t concentrate at the result different than before, just live the moment and I feel fine in the end.
I started few days ago so we’ll see how it’ll develop by time:)
I can comment more sometime later:)
I practiced spirituality since I was 4 th years old.
I always do fasting every Monday and Thursday, praying and deep breathing for daily meditation and vitality for area of my life, wellbeing.
It is a life time work that I find it matters in my life journey since I was a little kid.
And now I am grateful to come easily to have a strong awareness of who I am becoming in the life itself. It is life as a contribution and authenticity.
Focuston the breath and listening to each chiming note. As the mind loses focus, and it will, the loud note is my reminder to pull my focus back to the breath.
All the audios suggested by the Fabulous App are great guides to do it properly.
motivated, and you’re comfortable. I use apps for guided meditation (I currently use Slumber more than anything else) or I find guided meditations on things like Amazon Music, etc. Meditating can feel weird or uncomfortable at first, but one you build up the awareness of yourself and are able to flush away stressers and thoughts it’s a refreshing breeze. Good luck and I believe in you!
If you are cutting down a tree, you must stop to sharpen the saw. Only a fool would begin with a dull blade; each pull of the blade makes you more a fool.
- What do you think about when you meditate?
- I just have such a hard time not letting my thoughts get in the way, any suggestions?
- What do people “get “out of meditation?
- Is there a position in which you feel more easy to concentrate?
- What time is needed for meditation? Should it be different in the morning and in the evening? If you sometimes fall asleep during meditation, what should you do?
- In meditation. Is your mind supposed to be clear or can you meditate on something positive (or both)?
- How do you sit straight but relaxed?
- When meditating are there easier ways to focus instead of visualizing my breath? I have a hard time concentrating and keeping my mind from wandering when meditating. Does this get better with practice? And what are tips to get better?
- Sometime, while meditating I feel the urge to open my eyes. It’s better to open them or trying to focus harder?
- How do you know when you’re comfortable enough to start meditating without a guided meditation?