Absolutely! It has helped me relax for sleep. It has played a huge part in slowing down and enjoying the present moment and I've found it helpful when I need to be creative for work-just a short 5-10 minute breather and it's like I hit a reset button
Meditation gives me silence. It allows me to look at myself subjectively. It gives me a view of myself I don't normally see. When I meditate I feel more mindful throughout the day and can stay focused longer. I remember more little details and I feel more content with life overall.
Yes. Meditation had helped me feel calm. I feel more at ease and my senses are in control after I meditate. It makes me feel more optimistic and rejuvenate my soul. Meditation I think make my mind sharp and increase my concentration level.
I honestly just started meditation and I feel stress free. I’m able to worry less and focus on the moment. I also go to counseling and my counselor help with different techniques and I do it in the morning and the evening before bed. I can definitely see the difference though.
I’d say yes, it did. I’ve become more aware of my emotions, about how I really feel right now. Besides that, I don’t react to other people’s emotions the way I used to. If someone is aggressive or mean towards me, I can just laugh it off and I don’t think about it too much.
I’ve been meditating consistently for 2.5 years now. It has improved life in many ways I didn’t anticipate. Even my tennis game gained. Just kept my cool better at the net. In general when things go wrong I’m so unfazed. I was always mellow and slow to anger but now things are kept in perspective. Love it.
I’m still in the process of *how* to meditate, but so far, it has taught me to be more aware of my surroundings. It has taught me how to be patient in certain times of need, and much more
Meditation has helped me center on the experience of the moment. I often am undone by anxiety, particularly for those I love.i am learning to sit with the feelings without being consumed. To regain the joy of now, not the pain of what if.
Yes………. It has helped me concentrate as I'm a person who usually gets distracted very easily…… By the help of fabulous I'm able to concentrate and do my best…
It has shown me how to organize and work with my thoughts & emotions. It has given me tools to lower distress and negative surprise associated with negative intrusive thoughts.
Yoga is about balance, in your body and in your life,“You gain flexibility and strength. You’ll find it easier to touch your toes or reach behind your back. You’ll walk taller and breathe easier. You’ll set more goals and finish old ones. You’ll gain patience and be more tolerant. You’ll have an easier time being still. You will be more present.”I feel so good after yoga 🧘♀️ more relaxing 😌 and Happy 😃
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?