- Is it better to meditate in silence or use guided meditations?
- What do I do when I’ve fallen off track with my habits? Start over from scratch?
- How do you motivate yourself to do things for your morning routine?
- How do you practice meditation before sleep? And why?
- Do you prefer guided or unguided meditation?
I make sure the room is quiet and I can't hear any noises from outside. That helps me focus.
After it gives you a good baseline of meditation 101, it teaches you more advanced techniques. Once you feel comfortable doing it on your own, I find it helpful to employ those techniques with some sort of rythmic sound. Fire crackling, wind howling, etc.
Hope this helps!
Guided visualization is wonderful if you are stuck or for falling asleep or releasing stress. I hope this helps. Start with trying to focus for one minute. This may take some time. Just enjoy. There is nothing you have to do and no right or wrong. Just intend to focus and bring the mind back when you forget.
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?