𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕𝙸 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚜𝚔? 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢
When I meditate, it’s better to close your eyes so you concentrate on your inner feelings, not only emotions but to really concentrate on your skin, you hair, your muscles. When you have your eyes wide open you can get distracted with the outside world.
Eyes closed,it makes you focus more on the inside and Feel your emotions deeply and mean what you are saying to yourself.
I close my eyes because it gives me a sense like I'm tapping into a side of me that I never knew , and also how I can embrace it while doing meditation.
I keep my eyes open, never want to miss and opportunity or a message from spirit on this journey called life; I EMBRACE what's to come, stay positive and grateful for all that I have lost and keep moving 💯💯
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??