- Where do you meditate? Is there a certain time of day you find that works best to meditate?
- Do you prefer to sit when meditating or do something else (lie down, walk, etc)?
- What exactly do i need to feel or think about when im meditating?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- What motivates you to meditate ever day?
I have a "make change carefully" outlook and am far less judgemental than when younger. Yet I started Fabuloius as I realized I needed SOME level of routine to advance and stay on or near track.
I do not do 100% every day of the habits I've put into Fabulous app. Often I do many and then don't input daily. I started out with 2 over a year ago. Added a few as felt need and am now up to about a dozen. If I miss a few I don't stress. If I miss many a few days then when I pick app back up (I currently have alarms turned off), I do what I can. I do not force myself to "do it all immediately."
A related issue I do have is that I dropped the type of meditation that I was doing, and is on my habits, yet havn't found a regular replacement, and I almost never formally exercise although also in my habits list.
I am recently finding renewed motivation and daily practices for all (still slowly becoming clearer) goals & supporting habits from classic authors like Brian Tracy and Glenn Bland. So I anticipate and expect to restart these and other good habits with gusto. Notice the point about clarifying goals. I am already seeing that choosing, committing to, clarifying, making goals VIVID in my mind and heart; provide most of the motivation needed to choose and do the supporting beneficial habits.
The newest habit I just added was "reviewing and re-reading and visualizing my purposeful goals" daily.
But, “ Start over” doesn’t mean that throw out everything you have accomplished in the previous days or even in the previous months.
In my personal anecdotal experience, I have found it helpful to treat the Fabulous App as a challenge to myself and not a competition with others. I want to succeed at developing and sticking to my my habits, rituals, routines, but if fall off track, I haven’t failed- I just need to try again. The key is to recognize that I fell off track and then change or adjust and then try again. It is a lifelong process. It helps sometimes to “restart” because I may decide to change and make my goals more simple and it feels good to make small improvements and build upon them.
That is called an experience. Use it to figure out the "Why?" Why did I not work out? Why did I eat that "whatever"? What is really causing me to go off course. What is troubling you? Make ammends, forgive esp yourself, journal all that comes to mind – Then Carry On with the plan.
When you are in the ring fighting for your life and get knocked down… If you can look up You Can Get Up!!!
- When meditating should I do it in the same place every time or do it where it’s best?
- How many hours a day do you meditate?
- How do you make sure you meditate every morning?
- What do you think are the disadvantages of meditating with ambient music?
- What to think while meditating?
- What changes did you see after practicing meditation in your personal and professional life? What time do you find is the best for doing it?
- What do you struggle with during meditation?
- When do you meditate? In the morning or before you go to sleep? I often feel like I’m falling asleep when I do it at night and that’s not it’s purpose.
- Do you prefer guided meditation or silent?
- I found myself dozing off during meditation, I try to use a meditation app but if I’m sleepy, it’s not going to work. Any suggestions?