First it will all start in your mind if you can push yourself out of bed you have won the 1st battle then start by taking a 30mins walk everyday end with a simple bodyweight exercise for 7 or 10 mins repeat everyday start by setting goals, 3days, 7days to 15 days always remember to start by little and enjoy the process no one promised you that is gonna be easy but you have to stand up and face your challenges if you really want a change just like you want to breath.
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?