Today it became a routine and I am really enjoying it every single day since then.
So with that said, I currently workout 3 times a week. I do so in the mornings. And I complete a full body workout, which takes about 25 minutes. Then I do High intensity interval training on the treadmill for 20 minutes.
Since meeting Fabolous I have been more consistent and will adjust my routin a little next week.
PS: about 3 times a week I do core training and a back rehabilitation stretching routine.
I also run once a week for about 40 minutes.
And in case I feel I am up for it, without over-working my body, I get another set of exercises done for any part of my body I feel could use empowerment.
I walk as much as possible because it helps with my nerves.
I got for stretching /yoga in the early am. It is quiet and gentle way to start my day. There is a great app, "down dog" that I use. I do anywhere from 5 minutes when I am rushed to 20 minutes when I have more time.
Later in the day, if there is time, u try to find more rigorous exercise like a walk/run or gym time. Weekends are best for me to get in some serious sweat time.
If I do a little each day that is better then not doing it at all. This app helped me see that.
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?