Today it became a routine and I am really enjoying it every single day since then.
So with that said, I currently workout 3 times a week. I do so in the mornings. And I complete a full body workout, which takes about 25 minutes. Then I do High intensity interval training on the treadmill for 20 minutes.
Since meeting Fabolous I have been more consistent and will adjust my routin a little next week.
PS: about 3 times a week I do core training and a back rehabilitation stretching routine.
I also run once a week for about 40 minutes.
And in case I feel I am up for it, without over-working my body, I get another set of exercises done for any part of my body I feel could use empowerment.
I walk as much as possible because it helps with my nerves.
I got for stretching /yoga in the early am. It is quiet and gentle way to start my day. There is a great app, "down dog" that I use. I do anywhere from 5 minutes when I am rushed to 20 minutes when I have more time.
Later in the day, if there is time, u try to find more rigorous exercise like a walk/run or gym time. Weekends are best for me to get in some serious sweat time.
If I do a little each day that is better then not doing it at all. This app helped me see that.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?