Well, I think it's a good habit if you drink a glass of water just after the meal because it helps more facilitated digestion
It is better to drink water throughout a meal to help your body digest the food. It is also better to eat slowly and enjoy your food as it takes a while for you brain and stomach to communicate that it is full.
All through a meal since it'll also slow down the rate of food intake and allow you to register when you're actually full, in addition to keeping your body hydrated
Q friend of mine who is a nutritionist once told me that, you should drink water before the meal for two reasons, one is if you drink after, Al the vitamins and such get washed by it, and second because if you drink water before hand it will help you to diminish your hunger in that meal and therefore eat lose weight
There’s no right or wrong answer to this, however I find that I eat less when I drink water before a meal. It’s also easier for me to drink water during a meal, to help me Track my intake
- How can I mimic the “Pull Up” without a bar?
- Where should your heart rate be at?
- What’s the easiest excersise you do?
- Does anyone here do intermediate fasting for longevity and dislike the “morning breakfast routine”?
- How do you make your exercise routine stick?
- How do you exercise and eat healthy while traveling?
- How I can change my lifestyle and add exercise?
- How do you keep yourself motivated when trying to incorporate exercise in your daily routine?
- How should I build time for self reflection?
- What’s a good exercise to do in the morning?