Well, I think it's a good habit if you drink a glass of water just after the meal because it helps more facilitated digestion
It is better to drink water throughout a meal to help your body digest the food. It is also better to eat slowly and enjoy your food as it takes a while for you brain and stomach to communicate that it is full.
There’s no right or wrong answer to this, however I find that I eat less when I drink water before a meal. It’s also easier for me to drink water during a meal, to help me Track my intake
All through a meal since it'll also slow down the rate of food intake and allow you to register when you're actually full, in addition to keeping your body hydrated
Q friend of mine who is a nutritionist once told me that, you should drink water before the meal for two reasons, one is if you drink after, Al the vitamins and such get washed by it, and second because if you drink water before hand it will help you to diminish your hunger in that meal and therefore eat lose weight
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.