Well, I think it's a good habit if you drink a glass of water just after the meal because it helps more facilitated digestion
It is better to drink water throughout a meal to help your body digest the food. It is also better to eat slowly and enjoy your food as it takes a while for you brain and stomach to communicate that it is full.
There’s no right or wrong answer to this, however I find that I eat less when I drink water before a meal. It’s also easier for me to drink water during a meal, to help me Track my intake
All through a meal since it'll also slow down the rate of food intake and allow you to register when you're actually full, in addition to keeping your body hydrated
Q friend of mine who is a nutritionist once told me that, you should drink water before the meal for two reasons, one is if you drink after, Al the vitamins and such get washed by it, and second because if you drink water before hand it will help you to diminish your hunger in that meal and therefore eat lose weight
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?