My go to breakfast option is peanut butter on three whole wheat multigrain bread. Very filling and gives me energy till about lunchtime.
For lunch, you can never go wrong with beans; pair it with steamed cabbage and boom! Healthy and low calorie
The most simplest thing to do is to stand up, stretch, and/or walk around and maybe get a cup of water or tea. You can also go to the nearest window to look outside and relax your eyes.
You see, I downloaded an app that helps me lose belly fat if you want the app just search for "lose belly fat in 30 days" I have been trying to wake up so I have time to do the stuff but sometimes I can't because I get up at 6 and make my family breakfast and my family is picky so they need alot for their breakfast but I do end up working out because I go to the gym after Im done with the stuff I have to use
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to