My go to breakfast option is peanut butter on three whole wheat multigrain bread. Very filling and gives me energy till about lunchtime.
For lunch, you can never go wrong with beans; pair it with steamed cabbage and boom! Healthy and low calorie
The most simplest thing to do is to stand up, stretch, and/or walk around and maybe get a cup of water or tea. You can also go to the nearest window to look outside and relax your eyes.
You see, I downloaded an app that helps me lose belly fat if you want the app just search for "lose belly fat in 30 days" I have been trying to wake up so I have time to do the stuff but sometimes I can't because I get up at 6 and make my family breakfast and my family is picky so they need alot for their breakfast but I do end up working out because I go to the gym after Im done with the stuff I have to use
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?