Cl Ment Q.
Hi because i think on this waye I achieved my goals so I decided to complete the whole goals and also i want to make a book and I write about fabulous because it helps me and others to find out what we really want in this world .
I know what I need to do in order to get a better lifestyle. Always have in mind that if you don't do it you won't get the change you want. When I am tired or sick, I do the one minute fabulous exercise routine. You don't have to go full out all the time, a little is enough. The point is to do something.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴