I always workout in the evening ! So i have diner around 6pm, then i clean up my room, go on my phone for a little, and from 7.15 pm till 7.45 pm i do 2 Chloe Thing workouts (abs and legs) GOOD LUCK!
I drink water and I start doing some stretches to get myself in an exercise mood. I do them as I walk while setting up for my yoga session
drinking water ia my routine before exercising because when i get hydrated i'm refreshed so more energized soo yaah take a glass of water and start exercising immediately
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?