I always workout in the evening ! So i have diner around 6pm, then i clean up my room, go on my phone for a little, and from 7.15 pm till 7.45 pm i do 2 Chloe Thing workouts (abs and legs) GOOD LUCK!
I drink water and I start doing some stretches to get myself in an exercise mood. I do them as I walk while setting up for my yoga session
drinking water ia my routine before exercising because when i get hydrated i'm refreshed so more energized soo yaah take a glass of water and start exercising immediately
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?