I always workout in the evening ! So i have diner around 6pm, then i clean up my room, go on my phone for a little, and from 7.15 pm till 7.45 pm i do 2 Chloe Thing workouts (abs and legs) GOOD LUCK!
I drink water and I start doing some stretches to get myself in an exercise mood. I do them as I walk while setting up for my yoga session
drinking water ia my routine before exercising because when i get hydrated i'm refreshed so more energized soo yaah take a glass of water and start exercising immediately
- What is your favorite exercise for your morning routine?
- What are some quick full body workouts I can do at home without special equipment?
- How do you warm up before stretching? Especially when going for a run is not an option?
- Are walks okay in the morning if you don’t find the time to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to finish routines when you have a really bad day?
- I manage a 24/7 workplace and often work odd hours. How do I reel in a sleep schedule when my work schedule has frequent changes? Thanks.
- If you do yoga in the morning, how do you stay focused? I keep losing focus whenever I practice at home.
- Do you normally exercise before or after breakfast?
- What kind of exercise habit do you have in the morning?
- What do you do when you miss an exercise session to keep your momentum going?