Other days I’ll make a green/fruit smoothie with oat/almond milk, a bunch of greens, a bunch of berries, bananas, and sometimes I’ll add in peanut butter (to the fruit smoothie).
If it’s really late, if I’m really in a hurry I always have protein bars and bananas but that is really my last resort, Breakfast is the most important thing so NEVER skip it!!!
If I'm so late that I can't even have that, a few date palms with milk usually can keep me up and running for hours.
An yogurt is also a great option, although, personally I'm not a fan of the taste. For dairy, I prefer cheese 🙂
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?