Other days I’ll make a green/fruit smoothie with oat/almond milk, a bunch of greens, a bunch of berries, bananas, and sometimes I’ll add in peanut butter (to the fruit smoothie).
If it’s really late, if I’m really in a hurry I always have protein bars and bananas but that is really my last resort, Breakfast is the most important thing so NEVER skip it!!!
If I'm so late that I can't even have that, a few date palms with milk usually can keep me up and running for hours.
An yogurt is also a great option, although, personally I'm not a fan of the taste. For dairy, I prefer cheese 🙂
- Is fruit enough for you? Or are you starving as I am?
- What’s your recommendation for a good breakfast?
- What breakfasts give you the most energy? Feel free to drop a recipe 🙂
- What is your go-to quick breakfast with low to no carbs?
- How do you have time to eat breakfast within an hour after you wake up?
- What is your biggest challenge regarding your diet?
- What do you normally eat that’s super easy like the options it gave in the letter? I want more variety!
- As a vegan are there any items other than porridge, muesli and yogurt that I can eat with fruit?
- What other quick and protein-rich meals can I have for breakfast?
- What if you don’t have enough time to cook before work?