Now I cannot go a day without working out. That is regardless of the day or what happened the night before.
It helps with other changes. I guess I like feeling and then seeing the change that constant exercising brings. It sets you up for being able to handle everything else better. Stress is reduced and even repelled by your added strength.
I am one who never excersized regularly.
I finally realized and paid attention to the gradual negative changes to my body. I gained weight and lost stamina for simple things. I now can get down on the floor and up again without leaning on something. My walking pace is back to where it was probably 20 years ago. Knowing that I did this, with the help of Fabulous, let's me know that all of my unrealized dreams are still possible and that I can make them happen.
The exercising feeds itself I am go willingly with it.
- Do you do the same kind of exercise every day?
- What should I do when I feel too tired to exercise?
- My job involves a lot of walking so I am mainly getting my cardio that way. How can I transition to something else for days I’m not working or if I change jobs?
- How do you retain your focus during meditation?
- Should I still try to excercise in the morning as I am going back to school next week or just in the afternoon?
- Has anyone found any other 7 minute exercises? I am getting bored doing the same one every morning.
- Which is better, exercising before or after breakfast?
- Is mediation a workout/exercise?
- What can you do to start enjoying the exercise process instead of it feeling like a punishment?
- What is your cardio and strength ratio and what kind of exercise do you do?