Now I cannot go a day without working out. That is regardless of the day or what happened the night before.
It helps with other changes. I guess I like feeling and then seeing the change that constant exercising brings. It sets you up for being able to handle everything else better. Stress is reduced and even repelled by your added strength.
I am one who never excersized regularly.
I finally realized and paid attention to the gradual negative changes to my body. I gained weight and lost stamina for simple things. I now can get down on the floor and up again without leaning on something. My walking pace is back to where it was probably 20 years ago. Knowing that I did this, with the help of Fabulous, let's me know that all of my unrealized dreams are still possible and that I can make them happen.
The exercising feeds itself I am go willingly with it.
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?