Now I cannot go a day without working out. That is regardless of the day or what happened the night before.
It helps with other changes. I guess I like feeling and then seeing the change that constant exercising brings. It sets you up for being able to handle everything else better. Stress is reduced and even repelled by your added strength.
I am one who never excersized regularly.
I finally realized and paid attention to the gradual negative changes to my body. I gained weight and lost stamina for simple things. I now can get down on the floor and up again without leaning on something. My walking pace is back to where it was probably 20 years ago. Knowing that I did this, with the help of Fabulous, let's me know that all of my unrealized dreams are still possible and that I can make them happen.
The exercising feeds itself I am go willingly with it.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?