I would think if you are injured spasmodically in your legs and mid-upper body, you could do sit-ups because it only requires the abdominal system, which is lower/middle in the torso. Legs means you may not be able to do it right, but you can still try to.
I’m not a doctor, maybe your PT could suggest stretches and exercises. My suggestion would be stretches, then maybe into yoga.
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to