- How do you make sure that you are resting your body as well as keeping a regular exercise routine?
- My schedule changes daily because I am a freelancer, today I had to leave the house at 6am. How do I find the time everyday to exercise?
- How strict do you have to be with diet when wanting to reduce belly flab?
- What kind of obstacles are you facing?
- Does anyone do an 8 minute running workout? Like HIIT or sprints?
I also enjoy just running a treadmill now- it still can be exhilarating once you get past the initial mundane start up minute
Walking is a very underrated exercise too. You can do it anywhere, and if it takes you to new surroundings use it for inspiration and contemplation.
Aerial silks at brown seems like play too, that's once a week near my house.
Of course, bjj is play too, it was near my dorm and where I found love for my community.
Roller blading or cycling on a sunny day is a great way to explore the city you live in.
Hiking is a great way to enjoy nature’s beauty while burning calories.
Swimming is a full body work out that always feels like fun.
If you’re looking for more cardio and a full body work out, boxing and/or kickboxing are both great ways to release stress and improve stamina. In one 45 minute to 1 hour session you can burn up to as many as 800 calories!
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?