Aerial silks at brown seems like play too, that's once a week near my house.
Of course, bjj is play too, it was near my dorm and where I found love for my community.
Walking is a very underrated exercise too. You can do it anywhere, and if it takes you to new surroundings use it for inspiration and contemplation.
I also enjoy just running a treadmill now- it still can be exhilarating once you get past the initial mundane start up minute
Roller blading or cycling on a sunny day is a great way to explore the city you live in.
Hiking is a great way to enjoy nature’s beauty while burning calories.
Swimming is a full body work out that always feels like fun.
If you’re looking for more cardio and a full body work out, boxing and/or kickboxing are both great ways to release stress and improve stamina. In one 45 minute to 1 hour session you can burn up to as many as 800 calories!
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?