Aerial silks at brown seems like play too, that's once a week near my house.
Of course, bjj is play too, it was near my dorm and where I found love for my community.
Walking is a very underrated exercise too. You can do it anywhere, and if it takes you to new surroundings use it for inspiration and contemplation.
I also enjoy just running a treadmill now- it still can be exhilarating once you get past the initial mundane start up minute
Roller blading or cycling on a sunny day is a great way to explore the city you live in.
Hiking is a great way to enjoy nature’s beauty while burning calories.
Swimming is a full body work out that always feels like fun.
If you’re looking for more cardio and a full body work out, boxing and/or kickboxing are both great ways to release stress and improve stamina. In one 45 minute to 1 hour session you can burn up to as many as 800 calories!
- Have you used The Fabulous’s exercise?
- How do you create time for exercise?
- Which exercise is better: yoga or a cardio workout?
- I’m finding the 8 min exercise routine every morning slightly tedious. I prefer to go to a yoga class or the gym or walk to work. What do you do in those 8 min to make it fun and worthwhile?
- What to do when your back hurts?
- How do you celebrate after a training session?
- How do you get motivated to do exercise when you don’t feel like it?
- What kind of exercises do you prefer for the morning?
- How to push yourself when you exercise alone?
- Which type of workouts do you do?