Aerial silks at brown seems like play too, that's once a week near my house.
Of course, bjj is play too, it was near my dorm and where I found love for my community.
Walking is a very underrated exercise too. You can do it anywhere, and if it takes you to new surroundings use it for inspiration and contemplation.
I also enjoy just running a treadmill now- it still can be exhilarating once you get past the initial mundane start up minute
Roller blading or cycling on a sunny day is a great way to explore the city you live in.
Hiking is a great way to enjoy nature’s beauty while burning calories.
Swimming is a full body work out that always feels like fun.
If you’re looking for more cardio and a full body work out, boxing and/or kickboxing are both great ways to release stress and improve stamina. In one 45 minute to 1 hour session you can burn up to as many as 800 calories!
- What workout do you do if you’re running short on time?
- I find the gym so so boring. I only would go with a buddy and now that’s no longer an option as I moved away. How do you make the gym interesting?
- What areas do you target for sets on each day?
- What is your pre-exercise routine?
- What’s the worst part of working out? Now what’s your favorite part?
- I need to do hip stretches
- What do you do to avoid getting bored with your exercise routine?
- What is the benefit of meditating every day for a short time? I don’t feel any change.
- Is it okay to eat breakfast after exercise?
- How do celebrate after you complete your morning routine? It just doesn’t feel natural to me.