For a push up, try doing it on a countertop that’s warmer and don’t bend your wrists so much. For many stretches or stable Pilates style exercises like plank, simply do it on your forearms.
You could maybe do push ups against the wall so that you are not putting so much pressure on your hands and for yoga you could do more standing poses
I undrestand that we're in panademic. But you can run, dance, whatever with free arms. U seeing a doctor for your hands? Ask and get good workout plan🍋
Do it in a similar way that doesn’t cause pain in the inflicted area or do a completely different pose than the one is signed by the instructor. I have to do that for my arthritis.
If you have struggle with your hand instead of doing activities that include you using your hands you could go for a walk/run throughout the day.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴