For a push up, try doing it on a countertop that’s warmer and don’t bend your wrists so much. For many stretches or stable Pilates style exercises like plank, simply do it on your forearms.
You could maybe do push ups against the wall so that you are not putting so much pressure on your hands and for yoga you could do more standing poses
I undrestand that we're in panademic. But you can run, dance, whatever with free arms. U seeing a doctor for your hands? Ask and get good workout plan🍋
Do it in a similar way that doesn’t cause pain in the inflicted area or do a completely different pose than the one is signed by the instructor. I have to do that for my arthritis.
If you have struggle with your hand instead of doing activities that include you using your hands you could go for a walk/run throughout the day.
- How essential is it to excersise in the morning if I’m already used to doing it in the evening and doing a quick stretching set in the morning?
- I tend to go to the gym and do long workout sessions. It becomes this big deal. How can I get in there and out really fast?
- What is your favorite exercise routine to do at home?
- I want to start gym in morning. But I am not able to get up before 8 am at all. 😉 How can I do it? Alarms and wake-up calls don’t work. Please help!
- The goal is to make exercise a lifestyle. How do I go about that?
- How do you improve and keep things fresh in your exercise habit?
- What exercises are in your morning routine?
- How is exercising every day different from just 2 to 4 times a week?
- How do you exercise outside in extreme cold or heat weather conditions?
- What do you say to yourself to keep exercising when it gets difficult, you don’t have time, or you’re too tired, or burned out, or feeling a little sore, etc?