Well I usually start with cleaning the house to warm myself up n wake up then I’ll start stretching then do a good 30 min workout I prefer my pace
A relaxing one. In the mornings I am feeling tired and groggy due to just waking up. I need to relax in the morning so that I won't feel exhausted the entire day. Sometimes I like to do energizing exercise in the afternoon.
I prefer working out in morning first thing. Get up, get at it. Mornings can really be great in nature, so walks are nice and the city is often still.
I always start with an energizing exercise. And it depends for how long I want to do it. I prefer doing relaxing exercises right before I head to bed at night.
exercise in the morning before everything is the best kick start for you the whole day. i once skipped it and i felt terrible the whole day. DO YOUR WORKOUT AND FEEL FABULOUS!
Hans J Rg R.
Energizing! Honestly, a walk or interval jog/run is the easiest exercise I can do when I first wake up and can't really think straight. Too relaxing and I will want to fall back asleep
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?