Well I usually start with cleaning the house to warm myself up n wake up then I’ll start stretching then do a good 30 min workout I prefer my pace
A relaxing one. In the mornings I am feeling tired and groggy due to just waking up. I need to relax in the morning so that I won't feel exhausted the entire day. Sometimes I like to do energizing exercise in the afternoon.
I prefer working out in morning first thing. Get up, get at it. Mornings can really be great in nature, so walks are nice and the city is often still.
I always start with an energizing exercise. And it depends for how long I want to do it. I prefer doing relaxing exercises right before I head to bed at night.
exercise in the morning before everything is the best kick start for you the whole day. i once skipped it and i felt terrible the whole day. DO YOUR WORKOUT AND FEEL FABULOUS!
Hans J Rg R.
Energizing! Honestly, a walk or interval jog/run is the easiest exercise I can do when I first wake up and can't really think straight. Too relaxing and I will want to fall back asleep
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to