Well I usually start with cleaning the house to warm myself up n wake up then I’ll start stretching then do a good 30 min workout I prefer my pace
A relaxing one. In the mornings I am feeling tired and groggy due to just waking up. I need to relax in the morning so that I won't feel exhausted the entire day. Sometimes I like to do energizing exercise in the afternoon.
I prefer working out in morning first thing. Get up, get at it. Mornings can really be great in nature, so walks are nice and the city is often still.
I always start with an energizing exercise. And it depends for how long I want to do it. I prefer doing relaxing exercises right before I head to bed at night.
exercise in the morning before everything is the best kick start for you the whole day. i once skipped it and i felt terrible the whole day. DO YOUR WORKOUT AND FEEL FABULOUS!
Hans J Rg R.
Energizing! Honestly, a walk or interval jog/run is the easiest exercise I can do when I first wake up and can't really think straight. Too relaxing and I will want to fall back asleep
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴